Men joke about their women being difficult to please, sending mixed signals, and speaking in an encrypted manner. Maybe some women do, but it’s a stereotype, and it shouldn’t be attached to all women in all relationships.
I’m easy to please.
This is what I need:
I don’t require a lot. I don’t ask for a lot. I do, however, want to feel like I am wanted and needed. You can do that in a variety of ways.
- Engage me in a meaningful conversation.
- Hold my hand.
- Pull me in for a kiss.
- Give me a compliment.
- Surprise me with a love note somewhere unexpected.
- Run me a hot bath after a long day.
- Offer to handle one of my chores.
- Tell me that you appreciate me.
- Tell me I’m a smoking hot sex machine. 😉
- Text me throughout the day to ask how I am.
- Sext me.
- Show sympathy by anticipating my needs.
- Pick out a movie for us to watch together that you think I will like.
Some things you might want to avoid:
- Stop saying sorry!
- Don’t apologize unless you mean it.
- Don’t make excuses. Own your shit and make up for it.
- If you say you will do something, do it.
- Sitting there on your phone while I’m running the household.
- Do not make things worse.
- Do not ignore me when I am crying.
Above all, I want a meaningful relationship that grows. I want to grow and meld our minds together. Two are better than one, and we should be using them together. I want someone who wants to know me inside and out. I want someone who is willing to share with me and want to know as much about me as possible.
I want someone who will explore with me. I want someone to expand my mind and make me a better person. I want our lives to be a journey.
I want someone who excites me and loves me deeply.
Is this possible? Does this person exist? Is anyone looking for what I am looking for? I want to learn, grow, expand, and love.